On Sunday 20 October, The Color Run brightened up the City of Perth again for the 6th consecutive year. This year the event changed venue from the usual riverside Langley Park to the Perth Royal Showgrounds which brought an exciting new course for the runners.
With a whopping 10 zones around the 5km course, ranging from the traditional color zones to foam zones and music zones, there was plenty to get excited about for the 7,000 runners participating this year.
As usual, the stage and event Village were also action-packed with entertainment, from stage performances to free slurpees at the 7-Eleven chill-out zone, drumming and sponsor activations from Subaru, Voost and Thai Tourism.
For more information on The Color Run and upcoming events go here https://thecolorrun.com.au/
Since the inception of The Color Run Australia in 2012, 3vent have been contracted to manage the onsite course operations for all events around Australia and New Zealand. During the 2-day bump-in (setup) and 1-day event and pack down this our role in fun run management includes:
- Installing all Course Infrastructure at 10 x Zones, Start Line and Finish Line
- Management of all event crew onsite (3vent staff and non-3vent staff)
- Installation of Signage
- Stocktaking of all Zone Equipment
- Liaising with and actioning event sponsors requirements
- Assisting in Village setup
- Supplying a Course Manager to oversee all course operations
- Supplying event supervisors to lead designated teams