After a very quiet 2 years due to COVID, Easter United was the first event back on our events calendar!
3vent Productions have now secured a contract for this event until 2024 and we are very excited to be delivering this quality event over the coming years.
Held at Broadwater Parklands on Easter Sunday every year, the Christian Concert attracts a nice crowd of around 3,000 people annually. The set up is impressive with the existing stage lined with event lighting and a large LED screens on either side of the stage live streaming the event for better visibility.
The event starts at 4pm with some great local performances after which the main worship is held. Smaller worships are alternated with a variety of entertainment to keep the vibe at the event high and a variety of food trucks ensure attendees are not left hungry or thirsty.
Even when it rains, this did not dampen the spirits! The crowd sings along and dances regardless of the weather – some would even say there was a slight mosh pit going on… – and they are screaming for more after the final song. It is always one big party!
3vent Productions are contracted by City Impact to manage the event operations for the event. Our role includes:
- Coordination of all infrastructure (i.e. marquees, fencing, generators, etc.)
- Organising event suppliers (i.e. security, cleaning, etc)
- Creation of Sitemaps
- Creating and submitting event plans (incl. Risk Management Plan, Emergency Management Plan)
- Deploying and managing event staff
- Managing the onsite logistics on event day
- Providing a detailed Event Debrief