On Friday 13th December, 3vent were onsite managing the event operations of our last major event of the year: the annual Christmas Party for all staff of the City of Gold Coast!
With approximately 2,000 staff members attending each year, it’s one of the largest corporate Christmas celebrations on the coast.
As usual, the December weather was extremely hot and muggy through set up. Our crew did an incredible job of setting it up quickly, ensuring the event was ready to go by 12pm. Then, the huge task of stocking the bars commenced before gates would open at 2pm.
Minutes before the gates opened the heavy rain kicked-in so guests that were arriving early were re-directed to an undercover breezeway area to get shelter from the rain.
Luckily the wet weather passed and guests were able to enjoy some chilled drinks, good food and dance to the band to celebrate the year coming to an end.
2019 was the 5th year 3vent has managed the operational logistics for the event. In addition, we have just been awarded a contract for the Event Operations and Logistics Management until 2021.
For this event our operational role consists of:
- Organisation of all event infrastructure incl. fencing, marquees, staging, bar equipment, etc.
- Organisation of Event Services i.e. security, cleaning staff, waste management
- Sourcing Hospitality Staff
- Creating Siteplans
- Creation of the Runsheets and Event Orders
- Producing all WHS documentation incl. Risk Management Plan, Event Management Plan, Waste Management Plan and the WHS Management System
- Supply of Event Staff
Onsite Operations Management
- Event Setup / Pack Down
- Management of Multiple Bars
- Management of Event and Hospitality staff
- Traffic & Punter Transportation Management
Due to the private nature of this event, we are not allowed to showcase images.